The UNICEF Internship Program is a valuable internship opportunity for students interested in international affairs and development. Furthermore, interns work closely with UNICEF staff on a variety of projects including education programs; water & sanitation; child protection; HIV & AIDS initiatives; a refugee.
The UNICEF Internship Program gives interns significant responsibilities from day one so that they can get hands-on experience with their duties. Moreover, an internship at UNICEF will provide interns with a unique opportunity to learn about international development and humanitarian assistance.
The UNICEF Internship Program has referred to UNICEF as the “pride of the international community.” UNICEF’s programs work to help children and their families.
UNICEF is one of the world’s leading organizations for delivering international humanitarian assistance. Every day, UNICEF works with governments, corporations, local authorities. Moreover, other partners provide life-saving food, medicine, and education to children.
The aim of UNICEF is to promote children’s rights, provide relief through humanitarian assistance programs. Furthermore, support education for all levels of society, and advocate for gender equality.
This program is for young professionals who are looking to gain experience in the humanitarian field. Moreover, also helps some of the world’s most vulnerable people.
- Country: Different Countries
- Institution: UNICEF
- Financial Status: Paid
- Last Date To Apply: Throughout the Year.
This Internship Program 2022 is a Full Free Internship for all international students. The UNICEF will cover the following expenditures:
- The UNICEF itself will pay an internship allowance.
- The other expenditures like visa, cost, travel will also be paid for one time depending on the funding.
- The working techniques of UNICEF will give the world top-class exposure to its students.
- The profile will be an online recruit.
- Cover letter
Candidates need to meet the following criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- The applicant must be enrolled in any degree like graduate, master’s, or Ph.D.
- The degree should be fresh and recent. Like if a student is a graduate the degree must not be old for more than 2 years.
- The applicant must have command in one of the working languages of UNICEF which are English, Spanish and French.
- The student must also be fluent in the working language of the office work in which they planned their work.
- The applicant should have a good and impressive record in academics.
- The age of the participant should be at least 18 years.
- The participant should not have direct linkage towards UNICEF employees or reporting authority.
- If the candidate already has his work experience, he will receive an advantage on this basis.
Last Date To Apply:
This internship is valid throughout the Year. You can apply any on your ease. Moreover, apply as quickly to get better results.
How To Apply:
The application procedure is online for this internship. There is no need of wasting your time by going outside in order to get forms. Furthermore, everything is available online. Click the link below in order to get further information.
An interesting opportunity for all of those who want to pursue their career. Apply now to avail this wonderful chance. Moreover, you can apply online in your comfort zone by visiting their official website. This internship program is designed for students and recent graduates who want to work in the humanitarian and development sector. The UNICEF Internship Program provides interns unique opportunities to learn about UNICEF’s work in humanitarian and development programs, deepen their understanding of global issues, and make a lasting contribution to society. The Internship Program offers four-month internships at UNICEF’s headquarters in New York City, as well as internships at regional or country offices. Interested candidates can apply through the UNICEF website for an internship that best suits their interests and availability.