The World Bank Legal Internship Program offers law students from around the world an opportunity to gain unique and unparalleled experience working with the World Bank. The program places interns in a number of divisions across the institution. The World Bank is now accepting applications for the World Bank Internship. This internship offers a unique opportunity to gain professional experience working in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
The World Bank internship is an opportunity for students to gain hands-on experience in the field of international development. The program offers a variety of internships in different sectors such as public health, agriculture, and infrastructure. The World Bank Internship offers opportunities in a wide variety of fields, ranging from economics to communications.
Interns have the opportunity to learn about the World Bank’s work and contribute to its projects. In addition, the program provides interns with invaluable networking opportunities and the chance to meet people from all over the world. The application process is competitive but well worth it for those interested in global development issues.
Also Read: Coca Cola Summer Internship Program | CCI Internship
- Country: USA
- Organization: World Bank
- Applications: Online
- Last Date to Apply: 30th April 2022
The World Bank also offers the following benefits.
- The WB provides an hourly wage to all interns which will be sufficient for living expenses, meals, etc.
- The World Bank also offers a stipend for round-trip travel costs of up to USD 3,000, at the discretion of the manager.
Only candidates meeting the following conditions can apply.
- Undergraduate and be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate program (pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree intending to return to school full time).
- There is no age limit, fluent English is required.
- Fluent English is necessary. It is desirable to understand languages such as French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese and Chinese. Other skills like computer skills are beneficial.
- They admire the diversity in their workplace and encourage all qualified individuals with diverse career and academic backgrounds to apply.
How To Apply:
Please read carefully all information on the World Bank website, the method of submitting the application, and all other details are also mentioned on their website. To apply, visit the official website of the World Bank.
The World Bank internship is a great opportunity to gain experience in international development. Furthermore, the program offers a chance to work with some of the best minds in the field and learn about the inner workings of the World Bank. Moreover, the World Bank offers internships for students and recent graduates. These internships offer an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of international development. The World Bank offers internships in a variety of fields. If you are interested in working for a global organization that focuses on poverty reduction and development, then this is the internship for you.