Canadian Government Scholarships provides funding to help pay tuition fees. Furthermore, living costs for selected individuals to pursue higher education. Canada consistently ranks as one of the world’s best places to live and work. It has a low rate of unemployment and offers an excellent standard of living and good medical care.
Canadian Government Scholarships provides scholarships for international students who want to study in Canada. Moreover, the scholarships are mainly for students with high academic achievements, good grades, and excellent English language skills. Scholarships are on a competitive basis through either a national initiative or an institution-specific initiative.
Canadian Government Scholarships provides students with various scholarships to help with the cost of education. Furthermore, the government has set up different programs for students who excel in certain fields or want to do research in a specific area. The Canada Excellence Research Chairs create leading scholars and top-level researchers to advance innovation and discovery in Canadian universities and research hospitals.
- Country: Canada
- Institute: Government of Canada
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Education Level: MS Degree Programs, Diploma, Post-Secondary or Post-Graduate Certificate, or Master’s degree at a college, technical or vocational school
- Last Date To Apply: 22nd March 2022
Canada Scholarships are by Global Affairs Canada under its legal title: the Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade, and Development (DFATD).
- Scholarship funds must be used to:
- Visa or Study/Work Permit Fees.
- Airfare for the Scholarship recipient only via the most direct and economical route
- Medical Allowance
- Living expenditures, such as accommodation, utilities, and food
- Transport of the ground, including a transit pass;
- Books and supplies are necessary for the recipient’s study or research, excluding computers and other equipment.
Canadian institutions accept all academic fields in any discipline.
- Must not have Canadian citizenship or permanent residence and must not have a pending application for permanent residence in Canada.
- Must be applying for and admitted to a full-time academic program at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
- They must indicate their interest for the Canada Scholarship Program when applying for admission to a Canadian institution when being considered
- Must have the language skills necessary to undertake studies in the language of instruction at the Canadian post-secondary institution (English or French).
Last Date To Apply:
The last date of this scholarship is 22nd March 2022. After the expiration date, the application form will not be accepted. Moreover, apply as quickly as possible otherwise, you will miss this scholarship as well as this wonderful trip to Canada for pursuing your career.
How To Apply:
The application form is available online for this scholarship. Moreover, You can apply online by visiting the official website. Furthermore, by clicking the given link you will be redirected to the official website.
An interesting opportunity for all of those who want to pursue their career. Apply now to avail this wonderful chance. Moreover, you can apply online in your comfort zone by visiting their official website. Furthermore, the Canadian Government Scholarships are very beneficial in achieving your academic goals. The scholarships are available in large numbers for international students in Canada, and they range in a different category of awards depending on the grades you want to pursue. Moreover, the Canadian Government provides scholarship opportunities for candidates, as well as financial assistance and bursaries.