GIST International Scholarships are scholarships that are offered to students who are willing to pursue their studies in the fields of science. Furthermore, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) in a leading research university. The scholarship is also awarded for the best post-graduate degree in these fields.
GIST International Scholarships is a scholarship program that offers world-class education and career opportunities. Furthermore, these scholarships will be based on academic merit, financial need, and other special considerations such as race, gender, and religious background. GIST International’s main purpose is to promote international cooperation.
GIST International Scholarships offers a scholarship program for international students to pursue undergraduate. Moreover, graduate degrees in the field of engineering at GIST. It is for international students from any background with a desire to pursue an undergraduate or graduate degree in the field of engineering.
GIST university is a private university in Korea, which offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in engineering, mathematics, business administration, and science. Furthermore, its main purpose is to provide opportunities that promote social justice and equality for all people.
GIST university, formerly known as Graduate Institute of Software Technology, is a private university located in Shanghai, China. Moreover, it developed in 1984 and is the first private university to offer degrees. Its purpose is to promote technological innovation and regional economic development in China and beyond its borders.
GIST was originally a grande école for engineers and scientists. Furthermore, it focuses on four domains: engineering sciences, management sciences, mathematics, and economic sciences. Its motto is to “Be innovative, excellent, creative, practical, innovative; make contributions” which reflects its commitment to developing high-caliber skillful professionals
- Country: South Korea
- Institute: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Education Level: Masters, PhD, MS leading to PhD
- Last Date To Apply: 15 April 2022
The GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea is a completely free scholarship for international students to pursue masters or doctoral studies at Korea’s number 1 university. Moreover, the Scholarship will cover all the expenditures to complete your degree. Details of this scholarship are given below:
- Full Tuition: 3,415,000 Earned/Semester
- Monthly Allowance:
- Masters Course: 140,000 won/month
- PhD Course: 295,000 won/month
- Research Assistant (all students participating in research projects): 4,820,000 won per MS year
- 11,480,000 won/year of doctoral program
- Medical allowance (All International Students)
- 60% of the Korean National Medical allowance fee is supported.
- Annual health checkup
- Air ticket (All Incoming International Students)
- Ticket for a one-way flight to Korea
Gist offers scholarships in the following field:
- Department of Chemistry
- Integrated Technology school
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Physics and Photon Science department
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- School of Life Science
- Biomedical Science and Engineering department
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School.
To apply for GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea, candidates have to submit these documents. Furthermore, you can Email them to the university directly. No need to send these documents by post.
- Declaration on submission of application documents (Form 1)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma
- BS Transcript
- Certificate of Master’s Diploma
- Master’s course Transcript
- Two recommendation letters required (Form2)
- Valid English Proficiency Test certificate
- Candidate’s Passport Copy
- Recommendation Letter for Matric Fee Waiver (Form3) (Optional)
- English Proficiency Certificate issued by your home university (Optional)
To apply for the GIST scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Students of any nationality from anywhere in the world can apply.
To apply for the master’s scholarship, applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree.
For the Ph.D. scholarship, it is necessary to have a master’s degree.
Last Date To Apply:
The last date of this scholarship is 15th April 2022. After the expiration date, the application form will not be accepted. Moreover, apply as quickly as possible otherwise, you will miss this scholarship as well as this wonderful opportunity for pursuing your career.
How To Apply:
The application form is available online for this scholarship. Moreover, You can apply online by visiting the official website of the university. By clicking the given links you will be redirected to the official website of the university.
This is the golden chance for all of those who want to study in Korea in order to get a bright future. Don’t miss this chance by applying late. Apply now to avail this wonderful chance. Furthermore, Click the given links to get the application form.