Humphrey Fellowship Program is a prestigious program that provides opportunities for mid-career professionals. Moreover, to participate in fully funded, year-long fellowships at participating schools in the United States. Furthermore, fellowships are granted in a wide range of fields, including public policy, business, diplomacy, and sustainability.
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is a prestigious program that provides non-immigrant mid-career professionals with an opportunity to study at top U.S. universities. Moreover, Fellows are selected based on their potential for leadership and their commitment to public service in either the public or private sector. Furthermore, the program is administered by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is a nine-month non-degree program. Moreover, fellows participate in a four-month academic residency at a participating university and a five-month professional placement in their field of interest. Furthermore, the program provides fellows with the opportunity to enhance their professional skills. Moreover, knowledge builds strong networks and develops a better understanding of the United States. Furthermore, fellows also have the chance to give back to their communities and make a lasting impact on the world.
- Country: USA
- Time Period: 10 Months
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- No. of Fellowships: 150
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
- There will be provided health insurance that covers illnesses and accidents.
- The cost of the return flight from the fellow’s home country to the United States of America and vice versa will be included in the travel expenses related to the fellowship.
- Aspirants will get a professional development stipend for conferences, business trips, and field trips.
- If necessary, you will receive free pre-academic English language training.
- There will be a book stipend.
- An allotment for a single computer subsidy will be given to applicants.
- The entire cost of the host institution’s tuition. Moreover, expenditures will be reimbursed.
- A maintenance budget.
- There will be a one-time settling subsidy offered.
- Higher Education Administration
- The teaching of English as a Foreign Language
- Natural Resources, Environmental, & Climate Change
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Thriving Communities
- Contagious & Infectious Diseases
- Public Health Policy & Management
- Rights & Freedoms
- International Religious Freedom
- Law & Human Rights
- Trafficking in Persons Policy & Prevention
- Educational Administration, Planning & Policy
- HIV/AIDS Policy & Prevention
- Sustainable Lands
- Economic Development
- Finance & Banking
- Public Policy Analysis & Public Administration
- Technology Policy & Management
- Human Resource Management
- Agricultural & Rural Development
- Substance Abuse Education, Treatment, & Prevention
- Be a first-class undergraduate with a bachelor’s degree.
- Candidates must demonstrate leadership abilities.
- Have a strong command of the English language.
- Engage in active community service.
- Five years of full-time professional experience in the relevant sector are required of applicants.
- A very small amount of prior experience in the US or none at all is acceptable.
Last Date To Apply:
The deadline for applying to the Fully Funded Humphrey Fellowship Program in the United States of America varies per country. However, applications must arrive in the United States before October 1st, 2022.
How To Apply:
The application process is entirely online. Furthermore, you can submit online applications, but be sure to do so before the deadline. Moreover, the deadline varies depending on the nation. Furthermore, the Official Website contains complete information on the Fellowship Program as well as the Application Procedure. Moreover, To apply, go to the Humphrey Fellowship Program website.
The Humphrey Fellowship Program is a great opportunity for mid-level professionals to gain international experience. Moreover, the program provides fellows with the opportunity to learn new skills, network with professionals from around the world, and make a difference in their communities. Furthermore, the Humphrey Fellowship Program is an excellent way to gain international experience and improve your professional skills. Moreover, the program provides a great opportunity to learn about different cultures and to network with professionals from all over the world. Furthermore, if you have an interest in pursuing a career in international relations, the Humphrey Fellowship Program is definitely worth considering. Moreover, the Humphrey Fellowship Program is an excellent opportunity for mid-level professionals to gain exposure to U.S. culture and practice. Furthermore, the program provides a unique opportunity to learn from American experts in a variety of fields. Additionally to network with other professionals from around the world.