Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship awards doctoral fellowships to outstanding young researchers. We are excited to announce the launch of the Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship program in Europe. Furthermore, the program is open to all students in their third or fourth year of a doctoral program in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or related disciplines at a European university.
The goal of the fellowship is to support exceptional Ph.D. students as they pursue their research in an area that interests them and that has potential applications at Microsoft. Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship, a program which provides financial support, mentorship and access to Microsoft employees, is now open for applications. Moreover, the program is for students who are interested in conducting computer science research and has already made a significant impact on many researchers.
The Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship Award is a highly selective program that admits the world’s most talented doctoral students in computer science and engineering. Furthermore, the award provides financial support, as well as opportunities for Fellows to work with some of the world’s most accomplished researchers at Microsoft Research labs around the world.
- Host: Microsoft
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Education Level: PhD
- Last Date To Apply: Details are mentioned below.
- The benefit of Money is to cover living expenses, attend conferences, and do research.
- Opportunity to attend Microsoft Research Asia Academic Conference.
- Opportunities to connect with Microsoft research teams and gain mentoring.
- The tuition fees are the responsibility of the scholarship management.
- A large number of monetary subsidies will be spent. The allowance varies according to location. Please check the Official Website for additional details.
To be eligible for the Fellowship, you must meet the requirements listed below.
- Follow the research offered for your unique location.
- Doctoral students from all around the world are welcome to apply.
- Attend a university in a certain region. For example, if you are applying for the Asia Pacific area, you must be a university student in mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore, or Taiwan. Furthermore, the same is true for other regions.
- The institute must assign Ph.D. students.
- In 2024, complete the Ph.D. program.
Last Date To Apply:
The application requirements and deadlines vary by location; please check the Official Page for additional information.
How To Apply:
Please visit the Official Site for further information on the application process. The Official Website contains all of the information on the Fellowship. You must apply through the Microsoft website. Visit their website by clicking here.
The Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship program funds students pursuing a doctoral degree in computer science, engineering, and related fields. Furthermore, the program is open to students worldwide and provides full tuition and living expenses for up to four years of study. Moreover, Fellows are also provided with the opportunity to work at Microsoft Research locations around the world. In addition, the fellowship is to identify and support the best and brightest students who have the potential to make substantial contributions to their field of study. Moreover, the Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship is an honor awarded to exceptional doctoral students. Furthermore, who are doing innovative research in computer science and engineering. Moreover, the program’s goals are to identify and support the best and brightest early-career researchers.