Mitacs Globalink Research Internship program provides an opportunity for top students. It collects students from around the world to conduct research projects at Canadian universities. The program is designed to promote international research collaboration and help build Canada’s research capacity.
Through the program, students gain valuable research experience, develop their skills, and expand their professional networks.
The program also helps Canadian universities build international research partnerships and promote their research programs to a global audience. Through the program, students will have the opportunity to work on cutting-edge research projects, learn from leading researchers, and develop their skills. The program is also an excellent way to explore Canada and learn about Canadian culture and society.
Interns work with a research supervisor on a research project in areas including, but not limited to: the humanities, social sciences, life sciences, physical sciences, engineering, or business and entrepreneurship. The program is to foster collaboration and build research relationships among Canadians. Furthermore, international researchers will last long after the internship has ended.
Also Read: Emirates Group Internship in Dubai 2022
About the Mitacs Globalink Research:
The Mitacs Globalink Research Award supports exceptional international undergraduate students wishing to conduct research in Canada as part of a research project under the supervision of a Canadian university faculty member. Eligible countries for the Mitacs Globalink Research Award include Australia, Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Morocco, Peru, Russia, Senegal, South Africa, Spain, Tunisia, Turkey, and Vietnam.
- Country: Canada
- Institution: Mitacs
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Required Education: Bachelors, Master’s, PhD
- Last Date to Apply: 22nd September 2022
- Round-trip Flights to Canada (amount varies depending on country of origin).
- Transportation from the airport to the hotel in Canada.
- Housing assistance (amount varies depending on country of origin)
- Food and incidentals subsidy (amount varies depending on country of origin).
- On-campus mentoring from student mentors in Canada.
- Registration for industry events and continuing education courses.
- Certificate of Completion for Globalink Research Internship.
- Health coverage.
- Student registration costs may be allocated up to a maximum of $300.
There are numerous fields to choose from. Examples are science, mathematics, humanities, engineering, and many other disciplines. You should look at their official website to see where your interests lie. The official website can be found by clicking here.
- Apply to at least three and no more than seven projects, and ensure that your selections come from at least three different Canadian provinces.
- Enroll in a full-time undergrad or combined undergrad/program master’s
- Be willing to complete a 12-week internship in Canada between May 1 and July 31, 2022.
- Have a valid passport valid until at least January 2023. Be at least 18 years old.
- Australia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, South Korea, Taiwan, Tunisia, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the United States are all eligible.
- An official transcript from the Home Institute, in either English or French.
- One letter of recommendation from a professor or research supervisor is required.
- A Curriculum Vitae Outlining Research Experience
Last Date To Apply:
You must apply for the Internship in Canada by September 22nd, 2022.
The Mitacs Globalink Research Internship provides an opportunity for top students from around the world to conduct research at a Canadian university. The program is highly competitive, and successful applicants will have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement. The Mitacs Globalink Research Internship provides an opportunity for students to conduct research in various disciplines at institutions around the world. This program is to promote cross-cultural understanding and international collaboration, and it provides students with the opportunity to develop their research skills. To be eligible for this program, students must be enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program at a Canadian institution.