Taiwan Internship International Program (TIIP) is a program that offers international students the opportunity to complete an internship in Taiwan. This program is to promote cultural exchange and understanding between Taiwan and the rest of the world. During their time in Taiwan, interns will have the opportunity to work in a variety of fields and industries. They will also have the chance to learn more about Taiwanese culture and society.
The program is open to all international students who are currently enrolled in a university or college. The Taiwan Internship International Program (TIIP) is a work placement program. It offers international students the opportunity to gain work experience in Taiwan. The program is open to students from all over the world, and placements are available in a wide range of industries.
TIIP placements are typically for a period of 3-6 months, and students are expected to work full-time during their placement. There is no remuneration for participants, but TIIP does provide insurance and a monthly stipend to help cover living costs. The program is an excellent way to gain work experience in Taiwan, as well as to learn about Taiwanese culture and lifestyle.
Also Read: The University of Tokyo Scholarship in Japan | Fully Funded
- Country: Taiwan
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Applications: Online
- Time Period: 2 Months (July & August)
- A Monthly Allowance of NTD 20,000/Month and an Additional Monthly Allowance of NTD 10,000/Month from the Sponsoring Faculty.
- Half of the Most Affordable Round-Trip Economy Airfares. Only the least expensive options will be returned.
- Accommodations are on-campus and off-campus.
- Tax-free NTD 30,000/Month (about USD $1,000) for 2 Months.
- Chemical Biology & Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular Science & Technology
- Biological Agricultural Sciences & Molecular
- Cell Biology & Molecular
- Nano Science & Technology
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Sustainable Chemical Science & Technology
- Social Networks & Human-Centered Computing
- All foreign students meet the requirements.
- Students who will graduate with a B.S. degree from an undergraduate program by the end of August (or students who will graduate with a B.S.+M.S. dual degree by the end of August).
- Applicants with a B.S. who are seeking a master’s degree.
- People who have a B.S. or a Master’s (students seeking a Ph.D. degree are not eligible for this sort).
How To Apply:
Please use the official website to apply online. Visit the Taiwan Internship International Program website to submit an application. To visit their website, simply click the link below.
The Taiwan Internship International Program (TIIP) is a program that offers internship opportunities to international students in Taiwan. The program is administered by the Ministry of Education of Taiwan and is open to students from all over the world. TIIP provides internships in a wide range of fields, including business, engineering, information technology, and more. Internships are available for both undergraduate and graduate students. The Taiwan Internship International Program is a program that provides an opportunity for young people from all over the world to come to Taiwan and intern with Taiwanese companies. The program is open to all young people who have a bachelor’s degree or higher. Interns are provided with a monthly stipend, return airfare, and health insurance.