UN Volunteers Program is the world’s largest voluntary service organization. Moreover, Volunteers work in a wide range of areas, including the environment, health, peace, and security. Additionally humanitarian aid and crisis response, cultural and educational programs, and information and communication technology.
The UNV program was a result of the recommendations of the UN Special Committee on Peacekeeping Operations. Volunteers contribute their time and skills. The United Nations Volunteers Program (UNV) contributes to peace and development by mobilizing volunteers. Furthermore, the volunteers are UN staff members or citizens of UN member states. Moreover, The work of UN volunteers is organized into three programmatic strands: field-based volunteer assignments; thematic voluntary services; and online volunteering.
The United Nations Volunteers (UNV) program is the United Nations organization that promotes volunteerism in support of peace. Moreover, human development is worldwide. It offers opportunities for people from all backgrounds. Furthermore, to volunteer their time, skills, and resources through international cooperation and partnerships. Moreover, UNV envisions a world where everyone can contribute to making a positive difference in their communities.
The United Nations (UN) is an intergovernmental organization that was founded in 1945 after the Second World War by the victorious Allies. Moreover, It is a global organization that aims to promote international cooperation and security. Furthermore, there are currently 193 member states of the UN, each of which has one representative in the General Assembly. Moreover, The main organs of the UN are the General Assembly, the Security Council, the Economic and Social Council, and the Secretariat. The UN works in a wide range of areas. Additionally, the main aim of the United Nations is to maintain international peace and security, develop friendly relations among nations, achieve international cooperation in solving international problems and promote social progress, better living standards, and human rights.
- Country: Worldwide
- Organization: United Nations
- Time Period: 3 to 12 Months
- Applications: Online
- Last Date to Apply: None
- Monthly Stipend to Cover Food, Housing, Basic Necessities
- Health & Medical Insurance
- Return Airfare (Once Restriction are erased)
- Respiratory Physicians
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Infection Control Nurses
- Psychologists (with a background in trauma/stress Counselling)
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Public Health Experts
- Health Statisticians
- Health Surveillance Specialists
Emergency & Crisis Management
- Emergency health officials
- Child protection specialists
- Monitoring & evaluation Specialists (related to health and/or emergencies), and Reporting
- Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists
- Health Procurement Specialists
- Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
Sanitation & Hygiene
- WASH (hygiene-focused) Specialists
- Specialists in medical waste management
Communications and Data Management
- Communications for Development Professionals
- Information Management Proficient (with an understanding of health crises)
- Data Collection & Management Experts (linked to health)
Statistics and others
- Socio-economic and Health Assessment Experts
- Economic Development Specialists
- Livelihoods Professionals
- All students around the world can participate.
- Work Experience is necessary for the above qualification standards.
- 22 years old students are required for National UN Volunteer Assignments
- Minimum 25 years old candidates are eligible for international UN Volunteer projects.
How To Apply:
Visit the Official Website of the United Nations for details concerning the Applications Process. For Apply, go to the Official UN Website.
UN Volunteers (UNV) Programme is the global leader in volunteerism. Furthermore, It mobilizes millions of people around the world to support the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Moreover, United Nations priorities, and national development priorities. Moreover, It offers opportunities for people from all over the world to volunteer their time and expertise in support of United Nations projects. Additionally, The UN program is a great way to get involved in international development work. Furthermore, It provides opportunities for individuals to volunteer their time and skills in support of United Nations projects around the world. Moreover, The UN Volunteers Program is a great way to give back to your community and make a difference in the world. It provides opportunities for people from all over the world to help out with various humanitarian projects.