Woods Hole Internship offers summer co-op positions for college students to fill engineering, science, and other positions on the Cape Cod National Park staff. Moreover, students can apply for either six or twelve-week positions with different salary ranges.
The Wood Hole Internship is designed to provide a paid summer job experience combined with a four-year college degree program. Furthermore, Woods Hole Internships is a global, non-profit organization committed to improving the environment. Woods Hole internship allows students the opportunity to learn about businesses.
Wood Hole Internship provides opportunities for students and people who are interested in a certain field of work. Furthermore, this program provides an opportunity for motivated undergraduates to work on projects in the field of marine science.
Also Read: University of Ottawa Scholarships in Canada (Funded)
Woods Hole is an American research institution that provides opportunities for undergraduate students. They want that students participate in authentic research with world-renowned scientists. Wood HOLE Institution is an educational institution that trains and educates people in the fields of computer science and cyber security.
Woods Hole has a large focus on carbon cycles and climate change. The need for such an institution was felt by the team when they felt that there were not enough institutions for cyber security. Wood HOLE was originally called Project Appalachia because it was based in Appalachia.
- Country: United States
- Time period: 10-12 Weeks
- Institution: Woods Hole
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Last Date To Apply: 5 February 2022
- Woods Hole 2022 Internships in the United States For international students is a complete internship program in the United States that will cover all expenses. Details are given below:
- Allowance: A weekly allowance for the ten to twelve-week program.
- The allowance for summer 2021 is $650 per week.
- Trip: Round trip to Woods Hole.
- The travel allowance is $700.
- Accommodation: Shared room in a shared unit, with two single beds per room.
- Visa Assistance: International students will help fellowships to obtain the necessary documents for the J1 visa.
They give preference to students studying in any of the fields of Science or Engineering but these internships are not available to the fields of Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Geology, Geophysics, Mathematics, Meteorology, Physics, Oceanography, and Marine Policy.
- Updated CV or resume
- Required Current unofficial transcript, a PDF document.
- Require At least three recommendation letters from professors. (Recommendation forms are available via the link on the References page.
- A completed course log listing university courses by subject category, a master textbook used for each course and the grade obtained for completing the course.
- Personal Statement
All international students of any nationality are allowed to apply.
The course is open to 3rd-year students.
Students who graduate before the start of the internship cannot apply.
The fellowship will commence from May 2022.
Students in a three-year-old program, such as those in the United Kingdom, must be during their second year.
Students on a three-year/five-year Bachelor/Master’s course must be enrolled in the third year of the course.
Last Date To Apply:
The last date of this internship is 5th February 2022. After the expiration date, the application form will not be accepted. Moreover, apply as quickly as possible otherwise, you will miss this internship as well as this wonderful opportunity for pursuing your career.
How To Apply:
The application procedure is online for this internship. There is no need of wasting your time by going outside in order to get forms. Furthermore, everything is available online. By clicking this link you will get all the information about this internship.
A golden opportunity for all of those who want to pursue their career. Apply now to avail this wonderful chance. Moreover, you can apply online in your comfort zone by visiting their official website.