World Forum for Democracy is the annual gathering of the Council of Europe’s democracy promotion network. The Forum provides a unique platform for exchanging views and experiences on democracy promotion. It is an important opportunity for decision-makers, practitioners, scholars, and students from all over the world to discuss the challenges faced by democracies and to share best practices.
The World Forum for Democracy is by the Council of Europe in partnership with the European Commission. It takes place in Strasbourg, France. It is the world’s largest gathering of democracy activists, policymakers, scholars, and practitioners.
The forum provides a unique space for exchange and discussion on the future of democracy. It is an opportunity to share best practices, learn from each other, and build relationships. The theme of the forum is “Building Together the Democracy We Need”.
It is the world’s largest gathering of democracy activists, politicians, academics, and journalists. The forum is a unique opportunity to exchange views and ideas on how to strengthen democracy around the world. The World Forum for Democracy is an important event for anyone who has interest in democracy and its future. It is a chance to learn from the experiences of others and to share your own ideas about how to promote democracy.
Also Read: International Volunteer Forum in Turkey 2022 | Fully Funded
Exchange Program Explanation:
- Country: France
- City: Strasbourg
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Dates of WFD: 4th-10th November 2022
- Last Date To Apply: 2nd August 2022
Places and dates:
- Arrival and departure dates for all selected participants are Friday, November 4, and Thursday, November 10.
- On November 5 and 6, at the European Youth Centre, all participants will attend the youth preparation meeting.
- The cost of the visa is covered.
- The Council of Europe provides and pays for meals and lodging.
- There is WiFi available in the rooms.
- The Council of Europe pays for travel expenses.
- 18 to 30 years old (exceptions can be made in superior cases).
- Be prepared to discuss the difficulties you have had with democracy.
- Be prepared to adopt a solution-focused approach by introducing fresh perspectives on the democratic debate.
- Ahead of the World Forum for Democracy, be available to participate fully in the preparation process (i.e. online planning and on-site attendance in Strasbourg (arrival on November 4 and departure on November 10).
- Ability to work and communicate in English.
- Be inspired to contribute to the creation of innovative approaches regarding youth and democracy.
Last Date To Apply:
The Fully Funded World Forum Democracy Conference in France must be completed by August 2, 2022.
How To Apply:
On the website of the Council of Europe, you can find information about the Conference as well as the application process. Please Click the given link for the application process. Your application must be turned in before the deadline.
The World Forum for Democracy is a vital event for those who wish to discuss and debate the issues facing democracy today. Furthermore, the Forum provides a unique space for dialogue between experts and practitioners from around the world and is an important event for anyone who has an interest in the future of democracy. Moreover, the World Forum for Democracy is a major event that brings together people from all over the world to discuss democracy. Furthermore, this year’s theme is “Democracy in a digital age”, and the Forum will focus on the challenges and opportunities that democracy faces in the digital age. Moreover, the Forum will also focus on the role of technology in democracy, and how to use technology to improve democracy.