AAUW International Fellowship program offers opportunities for graduate students to explore international issues. Moreover, it also affects women’s lives in the United States and abroad, with an emphasis on U.S. foreign policy. The fellowships are for ten individuals annually. The recipients are based on their academic achievements, leadership potential, financial need, etc.
AAUW International Fellowship Program is to provide opportunities for women to study, research and teach abroad. It is one of the most renowned fellowship programs for women. The fellowship provides participants with experience in international research. Furthermore, the AAUW International Fellowship program is a leadership development opportunity for emerging women leaders globally.
AAUW International Fellowship program offers opportunities for graduate students to explore international issues affecting women’s lives in the United States and abroad, with an emphasis on U.S. foreign policy. Moreover, the fellowship is a prestigious and widely-recognized fellowship with many opportunities for mentorship and professional development.
Also Read: Certificate Internship 2022
- Country: USA
- Institution: The American Association of University Women
- Applications: Online
- Education Level: Master’s and PhD
- Last Date To Apply: 15 November 2021
- Fellowship for Master: $18,000.
- Fellowship for Phd: $20,000.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: $30,000.
International Fellowship funds are open for:
- Educational expenditures.
- Accomodation costs.
- Child care facility for dependent child.
- Visit for professional meetings, conferences or seminars as long as it does not exceed 10% of the fellowship.
- Business and Finance Studies
- Computer Science& IT
- Creative Arts and Design
- Social Studies and Media
- Environmental Sciences
- General Sciences
- Health Studies
- Agriculture and Veterinary
- Applied and Pure Sciences
- Architecture& Construction
- Education and Training
- Mining and Oil & Gas Operations
- Travel and Hospitality
- Cultural and Critical Studies
- Regional Studies
- Religious Studies
- Film & Television
- Gender and women’s studies
- Global studies
- Citizenship of a country other than the United States or possession of a nonimmigrant visa if residing in the United States Women who are currently, or plan to be during the fellowship year, a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident or dual citizenship with the United States otherwise they wiil not acccept another country.
- Have a university degree (obtained in the United States or abroad) equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree issued before November 15, 2021.
- Expect to devote full-time to the proposed academic plan during the fellowship year.
- Expect to return to your home country to pursue a professional career.
- Applicants must complete a full year of study or research. International fellowships do not fund a partial year of study or research. Programs ending before April of the fellowship year are not eligible.
- The Masters/Professional Degree and Doctoral Scholarships support traditional classroom study courses at a college or university. This fellowship program does not provide funding for distance learning or online or graduate programs that rely heavily on distance learning components. Final decisions on what constitutes distance learning under these fellowships will be made by the AAUW.
Last Date To Apply:
The last date of this Fellowship is 15 November 2021. Furthermore, After the expiration date, the application form will not be accepted. Moreover, apply as quickly as possible otherwise, you will miss this fellowship as well as this wonderful chance for pursuing your career.
How To Apply:
All the details and information about this Fellowship are present on the Official Website of The American Association of University Women (AAUW). Please go to their Website to read the important information and also you can apply for this Fellowship on their Official Website.
The AAUW International Fellowship is an international fellowship for women in academia. It is open to full-time faculty at four-year colleges and universities in the United States and Canada, who are members of AAUW. Moreover, the AAUW International Fellowship is a seven-month program for women from around the world to develop leadership skills. Furthermore, to learn about US culture in a global context, and earn a fellowship that may be used to pay for graduate studies at any accredited, US university. Moreover, The AAUW International Fellowship is an application-based fund that provides grants to women in the STEM field. Furthermore, the grants are distributed in two forms, one for students and one for professionals. Moreover, the fellowship gives out a variety of scholarships to support women in the STEM field.