Facebook Ph.D. fellowship is a program that provides promising Ph.D. students with the flexibility to explore their own research interests. Moreover, while working together with Facebook engineers and scientists on some of today’s most interesting computer science problems, such as virtual reality (VR), augmented reality (AR), artificial intelligence research, systems infrastructure, big data analysis, and more.
Facebook Ph.D. fellowship is seeking Ph.D. candidates in graphics as well as computer science with a research background. Furthermore, in graphics, machine learning, or other related fields. Facebook is offering a Ph.D. fellowship program to help it better understand the future of technology. Moreover, Facebook Ph.D. Fellowship Program provides a wealth of opportunities.
Facebook Ph.D. fellowship is a program that provides funding for Ph.D. students to do research in any area of computer science at the company’s Menlo Park, California headquarters for three years, with the goal of building new technology that could help people connect and share. Furthermore, Facebook is one of the biggest tech companies in the world and therefore has a lot of connections with other big organizations.
Also Read: AAUW International Fellowship 2022
- Country: Any accredited university in any country
- Institution: Facebook
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Education Level: Ph.D./Doctorate
- Last Date to Apply: 20th September 2021
Ph.D. student has a vital opportunity to groom their studies. This fellowship 2022 is providing a vital opportunity for doctorate students. Facebook Ph.D. Fellowships are available for all applicants all around the world. It is always great to study in a quality institution. This fellowship also offered a stipend to the eligible person of this fellowship.
The student’s application must include a 500-word research summary that identifies the area of focus, importance to the field, and applicability to Facebook of the anticipated research during the award. Two recommendation letters, including one from an academic advisor. You will be asked to provide your reference’s contact information, and they will receive a corresponding form to submit their letters.
- Applied Statistics
- AR/VR Computer Graphics
- Photonics and Optics
- Future Technologies
- Blockchain and Cryptoeconomics
- Computational Social Science
- Computer Vision
- Database Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Economics and Computation
- Energy-Efficient Video Compression
- Instagram/Facebook App Well-being and Safety
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Privacy and Data Use
- Programming Languages
- Security and Privacy
- Social and Economic Policy
- Spoken Language Processing and Audio Classification
- Systems for Machine Learning
- Candidates must be full-time doctoral students who are enrolled in an accredited university (in any country) at the start of the Fellowship (i.e., Fall)
- Candidates must be involved in ongoing research related to one or more relevant disciplines
- Applicants must remain enrolled full-time for the duration of the Fellowship to receive program benefits.
- Participants should not apply for Facebook Fellowships if Facebook is actively funding them through certain some other sponsorship or collaboration and is actively supervised (or co-supervised) by a Facebook researcher. If in doubt, kindly email email@example.com.
Last Date To Apply:
The last date of this Fellowship is 20th September 2021. Furthermore, After the expiration date, the application form will not be accepted. Moreover, apply as quickly as possible otherwise, you will miss this fellowship as well as this wonderful chance for pursuing your career.
How To Apply:
All the details and information about this Fellowship are present on the Official Website. Please go to their Website to read the important information and also you can apply for this Fellowship on their Official Website.
The fellowship will provide students with opportunities for mentorship from Facebook leadership and industry experts. Moreover, it accesses cutting-edge infrastructure on a global scale and will offer a generous stipend for living expenses. Furthermore, Since the goal of the fellowship is to give students an opportunity to be a part of research that will shape the future. Moreover, this fellowship will help you in building your CV and exposing you to a highly competitive field. Facebook is interested in the next generation of AI and Machine Learning since it first bought its way into speech recognition with Siri. Facebook’s latest initiative, the Ph.D. Moreover, the Fellowship program aims to find and foster talent in this field. Furthermore, the Facebook Ph.D. Fellowship is an addition to the company’s existing Ph.D. program in computer science. Moreover, the program aims to attract and retain top academics in the field.