The Asian development bank internship offers internships for undergraduate students who have an interest in international development. Furthermore, interns work on a variety of tasks related to the bank’s operations. Moreover, they can work in any branch which includes the legal branch or the finance branch. The Asian development bank internship has a wide range of internship opportunities in the areas of economics, finance, management, environment, and social development.
Asian Development Bank internships offer valuable opportunities to gain experience in international development work. Furthermore, there are three types of internships available: short-term internships for up to 3 months; long-term internships for up to 12 months; and graduate internships for up to 18 months.
Short-term interns will be in various projects related to their field of specialization whilst long-time period interns might be assigned a mission in keeping with their skill set and interests. Moreover, students can apply for both types of internships simultaneously but will be considered only once for each. The internship program is open to those who are not citizens of a member country or residents of a member country and who meet the eligibility requirements.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is a regional development institution established in 1966 with the purpose of promoting economic and social progress in Asia. Furthermore, it is a multilateral development bank established on December 20, 1966, to promote economic and social progress in the Asia and Pacific region.
The ADB offers loans, grants, technical help, and capacity building to its growing member countries. Moreover, it has been rated because of the simplest improvement business enterprise in Asia with the aid of using the OECD. This Bank has four basic areas of operation: policy dialogue, financing operations, technical assistance, and knowledge management.
The ADB has its headquarters in Manila, Philippines. ADB was established to support the economic development and social progress of its developing member countries in Asia. Furthermore, it has been working to reduce poverty and improve the welfare of its developing member countries for over 50 years. It has financed projects in Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Pakistan, and Sri Lanka.
- Country: ADB members
- Institution: Asian Development Bank
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Education Level: Masters, PhD
The Asian Development Bank internships cover these specifications:
- Stipend: According to the location of internships up to 26 Weeks, the stipend is provided to all interns
- Airfare Ticket: The limited amount will be given by ADB as a travel cost for airfare because air travel is compulsory from the home country to the appointed country
- Work in a primary global improvement organization.
- Work in partnership with qualified experts from over 50 different countries
- Acquire more in-depth expertise in financing the improvement and effect of work produced by ADB.
- Contribute to the business of the Asian Development Bank using the results of its studies.
The applicants should have the following requirements in order to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicant must be a student of Masters’s Degree or Ph.D. in one of the ADB member countries.
- Their interest should have in an area of academic study directly related to ADB’s work.
- Applicant must be a resident of ADB’s Members
- Must-Have excellent skills in English.
- Must have experience relevant to the assignment.
How To Apply:
The application procedure is online for this internship. Furthermore, there is no need of wasting your time by going outside in order to get forms. Everything is available online. By clicking this link you will get all the information about this internship.
A golden opportunity for all of those who want to pursue their career. Apply now to avail this wonderful chance. You can apply online in your comfort zone by visiting their official website.