Atlantic Fellowship in USA for Social and Economic Justice is an innovative program launched by the Atlantic Philanthropies. Moreover, it is a global foundation for commitment to impactful grantmaking and social change. The fellowship program provides access to education and training. Additionally, networking opportunities for emerging social justice leaders from Africa, Asia, Latin America, and Europe.
They are working on issues such as economic inequality, climate change, peacebuilding, and human rights. Furthermore, the fellows’ selection is through a highly competitive process. Moreover, that includes an assessment of their leadership potential and commitment to society. Moreover, the Atlantic Fellowship Program provides an opportunity for future leaders from Africa to Study in the United States. Additionally gain skills in public policy, leadership, and governance.
The nine-month program begins with a six-week academic residency at a U.S. university, followed by a four-month internship in an American organization. Moreover, working on issues related to good governance, democracy, human rights, conflict prevention, or development. Furthermore, the program culminates with a three-month assignment in the home country of the fellows.
- Country: United States
- Host: George Washington University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: 1st May 2022
- All the travel fees for participation in the fellowship will be covered by the program.
- Network building chances.
- An opportunity to attend 4 in-person meetings throughout the year.
- Ability to understand the team.
Applicants will only be eligible to apply if they meet the following program requirements.
- National and international competitors can apply.
- Candidate must be eloquent in English.
- The aspirant must be able to travel to Washington twice during their one-year fellowship.
- Entrepreneurs and leaders of organizations are welcome to apply.
- Candidates must define a good plan proposal with new skills and strategies to combat healthcare conflicts.
- Candidates must operate vigorously in health-related fields.
- Prospective customers must demonstrate a prior obligation to health equity through their business or employment.
Last Date To Apply:
The last application date for the Fully Funded Atlantic Fellowship in the USA is 1st May 2022.
How To Apply:
The application process is completely online, candidates can submit their applications online. To apply, visit the official Atlantic Fellowship website.
The Atlantic Fellowship in USA is a great opportunity to get a world-class education and experience American culture. This article provides an overview of the program, including the benefits and eligibility requirements. The Atlantic Fellowship in the USA is a great opportunity for international students. It provides funding and support for students who want to study in the United States. This blog post is about the Atlantic Fellowship, a program that allows entrepreneurs from around the world to come to the United States to learn about and participate in American business culture. The Atlantic Fellowship in USA provides an opportunity for international journalists to work in the United States for a period of four to six months. This article provides an overview of the fellowship and how to apply.