Professional Fellows Program (PFP) in USA is a Department of State professional exchange program. Furthermore, it provides opportunities for emerging leaders from countries with significant Muslim populations to deepen their knowledge of the United States. Additionally, it develops their professional skills.
The program is open to mid-career professionals who work in the public sector. Furthermore, including government, academia, journalism, civil society, and private enterprise. PFP fellows are placed in American host organizations for a period of four months. Moreover, during which they participate in an individually tailored fellowship program.
The Professional Fellows Program (PFP) is an American exchange program. Furthermore, it provides mid-level professionals from designated countries with training and work experience in the United States. This program is by the International Institute of Education with funding from the United States Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs.
The Professional Fellows Program gives participants the opportunity to improve their professional skills, gain an understanding of U.S. policymaking processes, and build relationships with their American counterparts.
- Country: United States of America
- Host: US Department of State (American Councils for International Education)
- Time Period: five to six weeks.
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: 28th March 2022
- International traveling expenses.
- A visa.
- Basic residence fees.
You must meet the following requirements only then you will be eligible to apply for the fellowship in USA.
- Residents of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine, and Turkey are eligible.
- Residents of Belarus who left the country before August 2020 are also eligible.
- Act as a leader in civil society, government, or the private sector.
- Have two years of work experience.
- Your nation should be keen to participate in the core themes of the program, which contain Governance and Society chaperoned by Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Be self-directed.
- Practically dedicated to operating in a cross-cultural environment.
- Competent to determine the project to operate in their country/community.
- Be English proficient, both in written and oral.
- Must show leadership mastery.
- Demonstrate collective skills.
Last Date To Apply:
The last application date for the Full Funded Professional Fellows Program (PFP) in the United States is March 28, 2022.
How To Apply:
Apply online through the fellowship provider’s website. First, you need to create an account. Provide all the required documents and information. Complete your application very carefully, do not make mistakes. To apply, visit the Professional Fellows Program (PFP) website.
The Professional Fellows Program offers the opportunity to gain professional experience and develop leadership skills while working in the United States Congress. Furthermore, this program is open to citizens of countries with which the United States has diplomatic relations. Moreover, the Professional Fellows Program provides an opportunity for professionals to gain first-hand experience working in the United States Congress. Participants will have the opportunity to work with their congressional representative or senator on a range of issues. Furthermore, the Professional Fellows Program is an excellent opportunity to learn about U.S. politics and governance. Moreover, the program offers fellows the chance to work with a mentor, attend events and workshops, and meet professionals in a variety of fields.