The Australia Awards Scholarships program provides opportunities for Australians to study at world-leading colleges around the world. The program assists Australians in gaining skills and knowledge of value to themselves, their families, and their nation. Moreover, Applications are open for all disciplines.
The Australia Awards Scholarships awards are for Australians with outstanding potential for leadership. The awards are particularly encouraged for people intending to undertake study at a tertiary level overseas. Furthermore, a final year undergraduate student or graduate of an Australian university to pursue their careers.
The Australia Awards Scholarships is a prestigious scholarship program that should be jointly fund by the Australian Government and the governments of New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Tonga, Vanuatu, and the Cook Islands. Moreover, the program provides the opportunity for talented young Australians to develop skills.
About Australia Awards:
The Australian Government provides $9 million to the Australian Awards Scholarship Fund. They annually provide funding for Australians who want to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate studies at home and abroad. Furthermore, the Australian award is a prestigious award that recognizes and rewards the people and organizations.
The Australia Award is present every year to Australians or overseas citizens who have demonstrated achievement. Moreover, excellence in their chosen field. To be eligible for an award, nominees must either be residents in a country other than Australia or be Australian citizens currently working overseas.
The Australia Awards are annual awards by the Australian government to citizens of other countries who have distinguished themselves in service to Australia or humanity at large. Furthermore, the purpose of the program design is to build skills and capabilities in developing countries. The award is open to all Australians.
Institute: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
Financial Status: Fully Funded
Education Level: Bachelor’s, Master’s, PhD
Last Date To Apply: 29 April 2022
This Scholarship is a Free Fully Funded scholarship for all international students. All the expenditure will be covered. The details of this scholarship are given below.
- Tuition Fees.
- Return Air fare Travel Tickets.
- Establishment stipened—a once only payment as a contribution towards Housing Expenses, Textbooks, Study Materials
- Contribution to Housing Expenditures
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Pre-Course English (Fees—if deemed necessary PCE may be available for students for in-country and/or in-Australia training
- Additional academic support may be available to ensure the academic success of a scholar or improve their school experience.
- fieldwork (for research and masters scholarships for courses with a research component where fieldwork is compulsory) may be available for eligible applicants for one return economy class air ticket through the direct route to their country of citizenship or within Australia.
- Applicant should be less than 18 years of age
- He should be a citizen of an eligible country
- Applicant should not be an Australian citizen
- The candidate must be single
- Residents of Cook Islands, Niue, and Tokelau with New Zealand citizenship are eligible but must apply for a Student visa.
- Applicant should not be serving military personnel currently.
- Candidate should not have previously received Australia Award
- He should be experience in a work in a certain number of years in an appropriate sector
- Students should be able to satisfy the admission requirements of the Academy
- The program area will need to collect a reward offer if the recipient cannot meet the visa requirements
- He should not be applying for a scholarship for a course of study at an academic level lesser than they have already achieved (eg be applying for a Master’s scholarship when they already hold a Doctoral degree)
- Candidates should inform the Program Area of any connection or relationship to staff employees at Program Areas or with managing contractors so that the application may be properly and transparently managed.
Last Date To Apply:
The last date of this scholarship is 29 April 2022. After the expiration date, the application form will not be accepted. Moreover, apply as quickly as possible otherwise, you will miss this scholarship as well as this wonderful trip to Australia for pursuing your career.
How To Apply:
The application form is available online for this scholarship. Moreover, You can apply online by visiting the official website of the university. By clicking the given links you will be redirected to the official website of the university.
This is an amazing chance for all of those who want to study in Australia in order to get a bright future. Don’t miss this chance by applying late. Apply now to avail this wonderful chance. Furthermore, Click the given links to get the application form.