CIRES offers an amazing internship program that enables students to work with some of the world’s top scientists. Furthermore, the program is open to undergraduate and graduate students, who have an interest in studying Earth and atmospheric sciences. In addition, CIRES interns have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of educational and enrichment activities, including weekly brown bag lectures. Moreover, one-on-one research meetings with their mentors.
CIRES internship program provides undergraduate students with 10 weeks of intensive research experience. Furthermore, the program is open to students from any major, and CIRES assists students in finding a project that matches their interests and skills. Additionally, the program offers a number of educational and networking opportunities. Moreover, including lectures from guest scientists, field trips, and social activities. Past interns have gone on to work at top companies such as Google, NASA, and Northrop Grumman.
The CIRES Internship Program is a unique opportunity for undergraduate students to work with some of the world’s leading climate scientists. Furthermore, the program provides students with an opportunity to participate in ground-breaking research and develop important workplace skills. In addition to conducting research, interns also participate in professional development workshops and networking events.
- Country: United States of America
- Organization: CIRES
- Applications: Online
- Degree Level: Master’s and Undergraduate
- A payment of $750 per week for 10 weeks is provided to students if the Nominee is an Undergraduate.
- A pay of $1500 per week for 12 weeks is given to candidates if the Candidate is graduated.
- Students must have the ability to explore new things and use their talents.
- Candidates should have the chance to acquire research experience.
- Applicants must be to accomplish virtual research in laboratories.
- Bachelor’s & Masters’s degrees holders are qualified to apply.
- Have the ability to achieve program requirements.
- No work experience is required.
- You must have the ability to assemble a full-time responsibility to finish an internship.
How To Apply:
Please visit the Official Website of CIRES for information concerning the Application Process and also all the other information and details regarding the internship.
The CIRES Internship Program provides an opportunity for students to work with some of the nation’s leading scientists. The program is open to students of all majors and provides a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of environmental science. The CIRES Internship Program is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of climate science. The CIRES Internship Program provides an opportunity for students to gain hands-on research experience in a variety of scientific disciplines.