The UNDP Internship Programme provides opportunities for students and recent graduates to gain first-hand work experience with the organization and develop essential professional skills. UNDP is the world’s largest development organization, working in 177 countries. Moreover, territories help eradicate poverty and reduce inequality. In today’s competitive job market, landing an internship at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a coveted opportunity.
The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) is the Global Development Network of the United Nation. It was founded in 1965 to help countries achieve the UN’s Millennium Development Goals. The UNDP internship program provides opportunities for current students and recent graduates. Additionally, to gain professional experience working with the UNDP on its various initiatives around the world.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) mobilizes the international community to help countries achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), in particular. Moreover, the ambitious goal of ending extreme poverty and reduce inequalities by 2030. The UNDP internship program offers opportunities for talented students. Moreover, recent graduates gain experience in the work of the United Nations. In addition, interns have a unique opportunity to learn about the UN system and to contribute to the work of the United Nations.
Also Read: The Washington Post Summer Internship in USA | Paid Internship
- Country: United States
- Organization: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Applications: Online
UNDP Internship Opportunity gives students the following facilities.
- A Monthly stipend.
- The monthly stipend covering internship costs may vary from station to station.
- Trainees will have the opportunity to obtain new UNDP or United Nations appointments in the future.
- Applicants can also obtain financial assistance from the nominating institutions or the government.
- All students, including national and international students, are eligible.
- New graduates can access this internship.
- Current students in a university graduate program are suitable.
- Current students in a college program are suitable.
- Aspirants have finished at least 2 years of undergraduate studies in a relevant field.
- All students who hold nationality are eligible.
- They require no Registration Cost for this internship.
- No Work Experience is needed.
- Candidates’ English must be eloquent both in writing and orally.
- Unique Statement requirement for selection.
How To Apply:
The application procedure is online through the (UNDP) Official Website. Please go to the Official UNDP Website to apply and to get further details.
This article provides an overview of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) internship program. Moreover, If you have an interest in international relations and development, this could be a great opportunity to gain experience and learn more about the work of the UN. Furthermore, The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is looking for interns who have an interest in working for the United Nations, this would be a great opportunity to learn more about what it is like to work for the United Nations.