Clarendon Scholarship in UK is one of the most prestigious scholarships available to international students. It is for only the very best students from around the world and provides full funding for your studies at the University of Oxford. The Clarendon Scholarship in UK is an award for exceptional students from around the world to study at the University of Oxford. The Scholarship was established in 2001 and is funded by the Oxford University Press and the Rhodes Trust.
Clarendon Scholarships are on the basis of academic excellence for any full-time graduate course at the University of Oxford. The Scholarship provides successful applicants with a generous financial package that covers their course fees, living costs, and travel expenses. In addition, Clarendon Scholars receive a monthly stipend to help with their living costs.
Clarendon Scholarship in UK is a prestigious award for outstanding international students. Furthermore, who wish to study at the University of Oxford. The scholarships are on the basis of academic excellence and are tenable for one year of study.
Clarendon Scholarships are for approximately new students each year. Moreover, the University of Oxford provides a range of other scholarships and funding opportunities for international students.
- Country: United Kingdom
- Institution: Oxford University
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All
- Total No. of Scholarships: 150
- Education Level: PhD, Masters’s Degree
- Last Date to Apply: January 2023 (For Graduates)
If you apply by the relevant January deadline for your course, you will be automatically considered for Clarendon. It is not necessary for you to submit a specific application.
Fully funded scholarships are available from Clarendon covering:
- Course fees as well as a grant for living expenses during the time when fees are owed.
- The annual grant for living expenses that scholars receive is typically enough to cover the cost of living for a single student living in Oxford.
- Nationality, place of regular residence, or field of study are not restricted. All DPhil and Master’s programs, both full-time and part-time, are acceptable.
- All educational programs are available to international students through the Clarendon Scholarship in the UK.
- You are free to choose any course you like. To view the entire list of courses that interest you, Click Here.
- Each assignment has a due date of either December 2023 or January 2023. You must submit a course application by the deadline to the University of Oxford in order to be considered for the Scholarship.
- Additionally, the Clarendon scholarship option is available on the online application form.
Course by Department:
- Social Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education
- Humanities Division
- Mathematical, Physical, & Life Sciences Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- International applicants are welcome to apply.
- The selection criteria and eligibility requirements vary slightly depending on the topic you choose.
- To view the course’s admission requirements, Click Here. Pick Your Field and Review the Specifications.
- There are no limitations based on nationality or country of residence.
Last Date To Apply:
January 2023 is the deadline for applications for the Fully Funded University of Oxford Clarendon Scholarship in the UK for the majority of Courses. If you apply before January 10th, 2023, you will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
How To Apply:
To be considered for a Clarendon Scholarship from the UK, candidates must submit an online application for their course. The scholarship sponsor will make the final decision and notify you of the result. To apply for an Oxford University Clarendon Scholarship Visit Official Website.
The Clarendon Scholarship in UK is a very prestigious and competitive scholarship. It is for only the most outstanding students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership potential, and a commitment to making a difference in the world. The Clarendon Scholarship in UK is an excellent opportunity for students who wish to pursue a career in the UK. The scholarship provides full tuition, a stipend, and a travel allowance, as well as the opportunity to attend a world-renowned university. Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate students.