The MEXT Titech University Scholarship is a non-profit organization that provides scholarships to international students who wish to study at Titech University in Japan. MEXT Titech University Scholarships are available for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The scholarships cover the cost of tuition, airfare, and living expenses for the duration of the program.
MEXT Titech University Scholarships are highly competitive. These scholarships are based on academic merit, financial need, and the applicant’s commitment to promoting international understanding and cooperation. The MEXT Titech University Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for international students to study at one of Japan’s leading universities.
The MEXT Titech University Scholarship is a prestigious award that is for a small number of international students each year. The scholarship covers the full cost of tuition and provides a monthly stipend for living expenses. It is a highly competitive scholarship, and only the most outstanding students are awarded it.
- Country: Japan
- Institution: Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Education Level: Masters and Ph.D. Degree
- Last Date to Apply: 7th December 2022
If you have received a Titech University Scholarship. The following costs will be reimbursed:
- Round-trip flight to Japan.
- Allowance of JPY 147,000 per month for Master’s Program.
- For Doctoral Program students, a monthly allowance of JPY 148,000 is provided.
- There are no application, admission, or tuition fees.
- Have citizenship from a country with which Japan has diplomatic relations.
- Persons who have completed or are expected to complete 16 years of education outside of Japan by the day before the registration deadline
- If applying for a doctorate, you must have a master’s degree.
- Students who attended an English language institute can obtain an Advance English Proficiency Certificate from their university and are exempt from the Language Test.
- Applicants must have been born between April 2, 1985, and April 2, 1985.
- In general, applicants must be 34 years old or younger on April 1 of the first year of the MEXT Scholarship period.
- If applying for a Master’s degree, you must be an undergraduate student.
Last Date To Apply:
The deadline for the Titech University Scholarship from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) in Japan is December 7, 2022.
- The application period runs from mid-September to early December.
- Early March: IGP(A) admission decision and recommendation of Tokyo Tech scholarship nominees to MEXT
- MEXT makes the official announcement of successful scholarship nominees in July and August.
How To Apply:
All applications will be submitted online; you must apply online. Visit the Official Website to view the Scholarship Application Process and Announcement Page.
The MEXT Titech University Scholarship is a great opportunity for students interested in studying in Japan. It covers tuition, living expenses, and airfare, and provides a monthly stipend for living expenses. The application process is competitive, but students who are prepared and meet the eligibility requirements have a good chance of being selected. The MEXT Titech University Scholarship is a great way to finance your education. It is a fully-funded scholarship that covers all expenses, including tuition, living expenses, and airfare. The scholarship is also very competitive, with only a limited number of scholarships available each year. If you are interested in applying for the MEXT Titech University Scholarship, be sure to visit their website for more information.