Google AdCamp Internship is a program for undergraduates interested in a career in advertising, marketing, or related fields. The program is designed to give students a comprehensive and hands-on experience of what it’s like to work in the advertising industry. Interns will rotate through different teams and work on projects during the program. Furthermore, it spans the entire scope of advertising and creative to media and account management. Interns will also have the opportunity to work on live client projects.
The Google AdCamp internship program is an excellent way to learn about the industry. Moreover, to develop the skills that will help you launch a successful career in advertising. AdCamp provides students with the skills and experience they need to be successful in tech sales roles. AdCamp is designed for students who are currently enrolled in or have recently graduated from an accredited university.
The program is open to students of all majors and backgrounds. During the program, interns will receive comprehensive training on Google products and sales strategies. Interns will also have the opportunity to work on real-world projects and receive coaching and mentorship from experienced Google sales professionals.
Also Read: ACU Summer School 2023 in United Kingdom | Fully Funded
- Country: Worldwide
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Applications: Online
- Last Date To Apply: Open
- The costs of this program are covered in full.
- Sales, customer support, account management, marketing, and consulting are areas in which you are knowledgeable and have interest.
- Proactive, independent worker who has shown the capacity to lead, inspire, and work well with others.
- English-fluent, as English will be the language used for all AdCamp activities.
- Be enrolled in a BA/BS or master’s program in your last year, in any major, in a university in Europe, the Middle East, or Africa, or have recently graduated.
- Knowledgeable and have proven proficiency in handling and adjusting the information to a client base.
- A proven multi-tasker who is able to manage multiple tasks at once while paying close attention to details.
How To Apply:
Please visit the Google AdCamp website to apply and learn more. To access their website, visit the official website to view all the details and the application process.
The Google AdCamp Internship is an excellent opportunity for students who have an interest in pursuing a career in advertising. Moreover, the program provides exposure to the industry and access to resources that will help participants succeed in their future careers. Furthermore, the Google AdCamp Internship provides an opportunity for college students to learn about online advertising and marketing. Moreover, the program is designed to give students the skills and knowledge they need to be successful in the online advertising industry. The program includes classroom training and mentorship from Google employees.