The eight-week LPI Summer Internship Program offers students the chance to learn about the petroleum business and receive practical experience in the oil and gas industry. The program is open to students who are currently enrolled in an accredited university, college, or technical school.
The program includes a variety of classroom-based learning, as well as hands-on experience in the field. Students will learn about the exploration, production, and refining processes of the petroleum industry. They will also have the opportunity to work with industry professionals and learn about the different career paths available in the oil and gas sector.
The LPI Summer Internship is an opportunity for students to learn about the research process and work on a research project with a faculty member. The internship is long and provides a competitive stipend. At the end of the summer, interns are required to submit their findings. At the end of the program, students will have a better understanding of the petroleum industry and the various career options available to them.
Also Read: White House Internship Program in United States 2022
- Country: United States
- Institute: Lunar and Planetary Institute (LPI)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Time Period: Ten Weeks (5th June to 11th August 2023)
- Last Date To Apply: 12th December 2022
Additionally, applicants will receive the incentives listed below.
- A $7,720 maximum grant to help with program-related costs.
- Rent and living expenses.
- Interns who are submitting accepted abstracts as first authors to the Lunar and Planetary Science Conference will get additional funding.
- Air travel.
- Travel expenses for overseas interns of up to $500.
- Natural Science
- Computer Science
Only submit applications if you match the conditions listed below.
- Any undergraduate student, domestic or international, may submit an advance application.
- All majors are welcome to apply, but those in mathematics, computer science, natural or physical science, or engineering is on topmost priority.
- Candidates shall be evaluated without regard to candidate gender, age, ethnicity, religion, or color.
- If you have an English Proficiency Certificate from your institute’s professor of English, you do not need to take the IELTS or TOEFL.
- Be prepared to work as an intern for 10 weeks.
Last Date To Apply:
The LPI Summer Fully Funded Internship application deadline in the United States is December 12, 2022.
How To Apply:
Since the application process is conducted online, candidates can submit their applications for internships in the United States of America online. Please submit the necessary data and paperwork. Please be very careful when filling out your applications, since they may be rejected if any errors are discovered. You must go to the LPI Summer Internship Website in order to apply. To go to their website, click the link below.
The LPI Summer Internship program is a great way to gain experience in the field of public interest law. The program provides interns with the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, including research, writing, and client support. The program is also a great way to network with other professionals in the field. If anyone has an interest in pursuing a career in public interest law, the LPI Summer Internship program is a great way to get started. The LPI Summer Internship provides an opportunity for students to gain experience in the field of library and information science. The program is to expose students to the day-to-day operations of a library, as well as to provide them with the opportunity to work on projects that are of interest to them. The internship is open to all students who are currently in an accredited library and information science program.