Google Summer Internship is an opportunity to apply the skills you’ve learned in school and explore new ones. Furthermore, You’ll be working on some of the most challenging problems Google faces, alongside people. It’s a creative, dynamic environment where you will learn from and inspire each other- all while making some of your own memories along the way.
Google Summer Internship Program is an excellent platform for talented people who have just completed their education. Moreover, even those who start up their education get exposure to real-life corporate environments. Additionally, they build networks and start learning about themselves through this valuable experience.
Google Summer Internship Program is an opportunity for students to explore the world of technology and business development. Furthermore, Undergraduate students from all over the world come together for four months of hard work under the guidance of experts from Google. The Google interns are provided with a challenging set of tasks to work at a company like Google.
Also Read: Virtual Internships 2022
- Internship Funded By: Google
- Applications: Online
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Last Date to Apply: 13th April 2021
The following facilities are available to students at this internship.
- 1500 USD Stipend & Maximum 3300 USD Stipend depending on your nation. Click Here to check your Nation.
- It contain Working with Big International Companies
- They give Certificates at the End of the internship
Reminder: Stipends are given in two halves, one after each successful evaluation.
- First Evaluation (paid July 19): 45%
- Final Evaluation (paid September 1): 55%
- Candidate must be at least 18 years of age when got register
- Applicant must be enrolled into a post-secondary academic program, including a college, university, masters program, Ph.D. program, undergraduate program, license coding school or similar type of program as of May 17, 2021 or have graduated from the program between December 1, 2020 and May 17, 2021.
- Student must be able to work in the country you will reside in during the program.
- Applicant have not already accept as a Student in GSoC two or more times.
- Candidate must reside in a country that is not currently embargoed by the United States. See Program Rules for more details.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date for this Internship is 13th April 2021. Application after the last date will not be accepted by the management so kindly submit your application before the deadline.
How To Apply:
All details of this Internship Opportunity are present on the Official Website. Moreover, Kindly Read all the information, the method of application submission, and all the other information are on their Website. For Apply, Please go to the Google Official Website.
Google has provided interns with the opportunity to explore their interests in computer science and engineering, network, Furthermore, they want to develop their technical skills, build their resumes and prepare themselves for graduate school or a career.