WFP Internship Program helps bridge students from high school to college by giving them experience with different fields in libraries. Furthermore, letting them explore what they want in their career path. People of all ages can apply for the program and there are no prerequisites required to be accepted into the program.
WFP Internship Program lasts for one semester and allows people to explore careers in libraries and other related fields such as communications, archives, and history. Moreover, the library offers resources such as laptops, children’s activities, and online databases for adults.
WFP Internship Program is a new program that lets people explore possible careers in the library field. The Westfield Public Library is a public library in the city of Westfield, Massachusetts. The library offers internet resources and programs that cater to its community. Furthermore, they distribute lifesaving food assistance during emergencies.
The World Food Programme (WFP) is an international humanitarian agency fighting against hunger. Moreover, providing food assistance, and implementing development projects for millions of people in around 80 countries. WFP’s main aims are to provide food assistance to refugees, vulnerable people, and those affected by natural disasters.
The World Food Program (WFP) is the Remote Food Directorate of the United Nations. They provide food assistance to 80 million people in 80 countries around the world. Furthermore, the organization relies on donations from governments, corporations, individuals, and other charitable organizations to provide supplies to help people in need.
- Institution: World Food Program
- Time period: 2 and 8 Months
- Education Level: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Last Date To Apply: Varies from Position to Position
- An allowance of a Maximum of $1000/Month
- Travel Tickets will be pay back
- Subject knowledge will be enhanced through performing the tasks in a real-life environment.
- Currently enrolled in a recognized university or graduated within the last six months
- Have completed at least 2 years of undergraduate studies
- Should be a Motivational person, team player, and open to new challenges
- Complete knowledge of English (if he knows other UN languages this is a plus point)
- Should be a learner and making a first step into the humanitarian sector
Last Date To Apply:
The last date of this internship is Varies from Position to Position. You can apply online by visiting their official website. Moreover, apply as quickly as possible otherwise, you will miss this internship for pursuing your career.
How To Apply:
The application procedure is online for this internship. There is no need of wasting your time by going outside in order to get forms. Furthermore, everything is available online. Click the link below in order to get further information.
An interesting opportunity for all of those who want to pursue their career. Apply now to avail this wonderful chance. Moreover, you can apply online in your comfort zone by visiting their official website. The WFP Internship Program is a program that offers international trainees an opportunity to develop practical skills and experience in the areas of food security, sustainable development, humanitarian assistance, and long-term development. The program experience enabled interns to understand the challenges facing WFP, but also how they can contribute to overcoming these challenges through their skillsets. The programs provided an opportunity for interns to act as ambassadors by spreading awareness.