ICT Fund BETHA Program is the first public sector fund in Hungary. It is a joint-stock company and its shareholders are the Hungarian government and state-owned enterprises. The main goal of the fund is to make investments with a long-term perspective. Moreover, in order to bring higher returns with similar risk profiles.
ICT Fund BETHA Program is a venture aim is to promote the use of broadband internet in developing economies. Developed by ICT Fund, it aims to foster development. Furthermore, it enhances competitiveness and productivity through high-speed connectivity, access to knowledge, and training.
ICT Fund BETHA Program helps to contribute to the economic development of developing countries by integrating information and communication technologies (ICT) into their national development plans. Moreover, the BETHA program is successful in enabling partners to formulate and implement ICT-driven strategies and policies, as well as develop a skilled ICT workforce capable of filling key positions in the region.
ICT is a broad term that covers all aspects of information, communications, and technology. IT systems are the backbone of many organizations and serve as the foundation for future systems. With digital transformation in the development, IT systems have to be upgraded so they can support new digital technologies while maintaining legacy systems.
The term “ICT” was by (UNESCO) to refer to information and communications technologies. The term covers both hardware and software but also non-technological factors like human resources, skills, and knowledge. There are many benefits with adopting ICT, one challenge that many organizations face is workforce skillsets.
- Countries: UAE, USA, Australia or Japan
- Institute: Institutions in below countries
- Time Period: Four years for undergraduate and two years for masters
- Education Level: Undergraduate, Masters
- Last Date To Apply: No specific deadline (Applications are open now)
- ICT Fund BETHA Program for graduates and undergraduates that are fully / partially funded.
- Full Acceptance/Admission Letter.
- High school Certificate for undergraduate students
- Transcript for students continuing the undergraduate program
- Family book
- Official IBAN letter with bank stamp and signature.
- Request is Eligible only for new students who still did not join or start university.
- English language
- United Arab Emirates is eloigible for this scholarship
Admission requirements for the Postgraduate (Master’s) Degree program:
- Should be a UAE citizen civil registry proof is compulsory
- Specialization in the field of telecommunications and information technology
- Candidates should have achieved a cumulative score of 3.00 and above.
- He should not have received a scholarship or other financial assistance from any other entity
- In case of of work, the master student is entitled to a scholarship without monthly allowance
Admission requirements for the undergraduate (Bachelor’s) Degree program:
- Should be a UAE citizen and civil registry proof
- The applicant should have achieved a minimum score of 75% in secondary school certificate
- He should apply for a specialization in the field of telecommunications and information technology
- The Applicant Should graduated from secondary school during the last three years
- He Should not be employed
- The Candidate Should not have received a scholarship or other financial assistance from any other entity.
Last Date To Apply:
The last date of this scholarship is not specified yet. Moreover, apply as quickly as possible otherwise, you will miss this scholarship as well as this wonderful opportunity for pursuing your career.
How To Apply:
The application procedure for this scholarship is available online. Moreover, by visiting the official website you can find the application form easily. Furthermore, by clicking the given link you will be redirected to the official website.
ICT Fund BETHA aims to improve the lives of rural people and to create a more inclusive and prosperous society. Furthermore, by providing them with access to Information Communication Technology. The ICT Fund announce the end of its BETHA program, with the hope that it helped entrepreneurs and startups in Egypt. Moreover, the program is a part of a larger initiative to promote entrepreneurship in Egypt. Furthermore, BETHA ICT Fund was concluded with a successful implementation of 27 out of the 27 business plans. The fund is very helpful in promoting and encouraging ICT entrepreneurship in the region, in addition to providing professional services and resources to entrepreneurs.