University of Brighton Sports Scholarships offers scholarships for talented athletes that want to study for an undergraduate degree. Moreover, Brighton Sport is a world-class program that provides students with academic and practical sporting experiences in one place. The awards aim is to provide financial support for students.
The University of Brighton Sports Scholarships is looking for candidates to apply for sports scholarships. The Sports Scholarships are on the merits of academic achievement. Furthermore, Applicants must have gained at least two A* grades in their GCSEs or equivalent and some understanding of their chosen sport or sports.
University of Brighton Sports Scholarships has a long history of excellence in sport and physical activity. They have invested significantly in our facilities to provide world-class training and playing fields for sports ranging from rugby union to badminton, from hockey to triathlon. Moreover, they offer a range of scholarships, bursaries, and prizes specifically designed for talented athletes.
The University of Brighton offers a wide range of sports for students. Students have access to many different clubs and societies that use the facilities including basketball, hockey, badminton, squash, and volleyball. Moreover, the center also hosts a range of fitness classes such as yoga, pilates, or boot camp.
The University of Brighton Sports Centre is located in the University’s Falmer Campus. It is home to four indoor sports halls, an outdoor water-based sports facility, and a gym. Furthermore, it houses one of the largest artificial pitches in Europe and has a range of different sports available to students and staff.
- Country: UK
- Institute: University of Brighton
- Time Period: One year
- Education Level: Undergraduate
- Last Date To Apply: Applications are open between January and July for the following academic year.
These scholarships provide the applicants with the following benefits:
- Sport facilities of the university is free
- Financial support (up to £1000 for the academic year)
- PerfomanceT-shirt access
- Workshops access (i.e. nutrition, fitness training, technique analysis and sports psychology)
- Support of Strength and Conditioning
- Support of Sport Science
- Physical Performance testing
- Physiotherapy support access
- Sport massage treatments aceess
- Lifestyle management mentor
- University of Brighton sports coaches access
- Links to external clubs
- English language is compulsory
- All World Countries are eligible for this scholarship
- You should have dedication to reach world-class performance level (or equivalent) in your sport.
- You should be a current student of the university
Last Date To Apply:
The last date of this scholarship is not confirmed. Moreover, apply quickly through the official website. Otherwise, you will miss this scholarship as well as this wonderful trip to the UK.
How To Apply:
The University of Brighton offers a range of programs to its students and has an excellent career service to support them when they are looking for jobs. Furthermore, this scholarship program is one example that shows how the university provides opportunities for those who work hard. Moreover, who receive high grades. The University of Brighton offers a range of sports scholarships for applicants with a passion for their chosen field. Moreover, every year, they award scholarships to students who are committed and talented. Furthermore, if you are committed to your sport and want a university that supports this passion, then this is the place for you.