UNESCO Internship Program is a program by the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). Moreover, with the aim of promoting cooperation between nations in preserving their cultural heritage and promoting peace through culture. This type of internship program involves an intern living with a host family and working in a professional office or organization for a period of time. The duration is usually between three to six months.
UNESCO Internship Program is an international internship program with headquarters in Paris, France. Internships provide opportunities to gain valuable professional experience. Furthermore, build a network of global contacts and develop skills for careers in the future. This program is a cultural and creative ambassador. It connects international talents to organizations that are committed to the principles of UNESCO and its mission.
UNESCO offers internships in its different departments of work. This internship is free of charge and open for graduates who have no previous professional experience at UNESCO. Moreover, the duration of this internship is 10 months and they tell the interns to follow the UNESCO working hours.
Also Read: AUDI Internship Program
- Country: Worldwide
- Time period: 2-6 Months
- Organization: United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Applications: Online
- Degree Level: Bachelors & Masters
- Last Date To Apply: Details are given below
Applicants will acquire the following facilities from this Internship.
- Students will be able to refine their professional skills.
- This internship provides interns an opportunity to operate under professional experts.
- It offers opportunities to students to perform in the best international organizations.
- They will provide limited insurance to stiudents up to $30,000 against disability, risk of illness. Furthermore, death during the time of the internship program.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree is compulsory for this internship.
- Degree must not have aged more than 12 months.
- At the moment of application 20 years is required.
- Candidate should be proficient in English or French Language.
- He should be Expert in computer basics skills.
- Have also some Reasonable interpersonal and communication skills.
Last Date To Apply:
Go to the UNESCO Official Website for information regarding the Deadline.
How To Apply:
The applications process will be Online, as usual, Carefully read all the details and complete your Application forms. For Apply, visit the Official UNESCO Website.
The United Nations agency UNESCO has a program called the Internship Program. Furthermore, interns are typically college students who have just received their bachelor’s degree and have not yet begun pursuing graduate studies. Moreover, UNESCO offers short-term international internships in management, engineering, scientific research, and other fields of work. Furthermore, UNESCO Internship Program is an opportunity for students and recent graduates to work closely with UNESCO staff in developing countries. Moreover, the aim of this program is to create opportunities for international cooperation, provide on-the-job training, promote diversity. Furthermore, inclusion among its workforce, and growth internationally competent leaders.