The Einstein Forum Fellowship in Germany provides young international leaders from around the world with a unique opportunity. Moreover, to spend four months in Berlin immersed in an interdisciplinary program. Additionally, tackling some of the most pressing issues of our time. Fellows are chosen for their demonstrated leadership potential and their ability to think across disciplinary boundaries. During their time in Berlin, fellows participate in a rigorous program that includes workshops, lectures, and individualized mentorship. The program culminates with the presentation of each fellow’s own original research project.
The Einstein Forum Fellowship offers post-docs and senior researchers the opportunity to spend four months in Germany in an academic environment to conduct their own research projects. Furthermore, the program is open to researchers from all disciplines who have an interest in exploring the topic of “Einstein and His Legacy.” Fellows will have the opportunity to attend workshops and lectures, as well as network with other fellows and prominent researchers.
- Country: Germany
- Host: Einstein Forum
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Time Period: 5 to 6 Months
- Last Date To Apply: 15th May 2022
- Free Housing.
- Travel fees will be covered.
- Your family can accompany you for the duration of the fellowship. The fellowship will not cover their travel expenses.
- As long as you still meet the additional eligibility criteria, you can reapply for the fellowship next year with a new proposal.
- A check for 10,000 euros for 5 6 months.
Only applicants who meet these requirements should apply, applicants cannot waste time if they do not meet the requirements.
- Being under 35 years old.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in the humanities, social sciences or natural sciences.
- At the end of the fellowship period, the fellowship holder must submit his project in a public lecture
- The Einstein Fellowship is not for applicants wishing to pursue academic studies that have already begun.
- Your proposed assignment does not have to be part of your dissertation or thesis, Moreover, the application documents must be in English.
- Have a reasonable CV.
- A 2-page homework proposal.
- Two letters of recommendation.
Last Date To Apply:
The Last Date for the Einstein Forum Fully Funded Fellowship in Germany is 15th May 2022.
How To Apply:
Please find the application process on the official website. Furthermore, To apply, visit the Einstein Forum Fellowship website.
The Einstein Forum Fellowship offers a unique opportunity to spend four months in Germany working on a project of your choice. Furthermore, the Einstein Forum Fellowship Program provides an opportunity for exceptional young minds from around the world to spend a semester in Germany. Moreover, the program offers a unique learning experience, providing access to some of the best minds in the world, as well as tailored seminars and workshops. Furthermore, the Einstein Forum Fellowship Program offers outstanding young professionals the opportunity to work in Germany for three months. Moreover, fellows have the opportunity to contribute to the work of the Einstein Forum and to develop their own research projects.