ODI Fellowship Scheme is an excellent opportunity for data enthusiasts of all backgrounds and abilities. Moreover, this program provides an intensive introduction to the world of open data. Furthermore, with a focus on using open data to create social and economic value. Moreover, the Scheme is open to individuals from all over the world, and no prior experience with open data is necessary.
The ODI Fellowship Scheme is an intensive, leadership development program. Furthermore, it is for exceptional early-career professionals working in data-driven sectors. Moreover, it is open to individuals from business, government, civil society, and the media who have the ambition and potential to lead change within their field. Moreover, Through a range of online and offline learning activities, including a three-month placement with an ODI Node, Fellows develop the skills they need to create social and economic value from data.
The Open Data Institute (ODI) Fellowship Scheme is to support individuals with a passion for and experience in open data. Furthermore, for those who want to take their skills to the next level. The Scheme offers the opportunity for fellows to undertake an ambitious project. Moreover, that will help make open data work better for everyone.
- Country: Worldwide
- Institute: Overseas Development Institute (ODI)
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Period: Two Years
- Education Level: Masters, PhD
- Last Date To Apply: 27th April 2022
- The full package of £21,000 for 1 year and £23,000 for the 2nd year.
- Housing salary.
- Students worldwide are eligible.
- Candidates with a master’s or doctoral degree can apply for a degree in economics, statistics, or other related fields.
- French proficiency candidates will be most preferred.
- Competent in expressing interest in formulating and strengthening public initiatives.
- It requires related work experience.
- Candidates who are currently completing their postgraduate degrees would be awarded after graduation.
- Knowledge of English is required.
Last Date To Apply:
The application deadline for the ODI Fully Funded Fellowship Scheme is 27 April 2022.
How To Apply:
The application process is online as usual. You can apply online. To apply please visit the ODI Fellowship Program website.
ODI Fellowship Scheme is an opportunity for individuals from any country to join the ODI and work on innovative projects that can help to improve the lives of people around the world. Furthermore, this scheme is a great way to get started in data science. It provides access to training, mentorship, and networking opportunities. Moreover, the program is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in open data. The scheme provides training and mentoring, and it offers the chance to work with some of the best open data experts in the world. Furthermore, this scheme is a great way to get started in data journalism. Additionally, it provides training and mentorship, and it culminates in a project that you create with help from an industry mentor.