Google PhD Fellowship program is to support doctoral students. Google is now accepting applications for its Ph.D. Fellowship Program. Furthermore, successful applicants will have the opportunity to work with distinguished Google researchers on cutting-edge projects. Fellows will also be given financial support, travel funds, and other resources to help them succeed in their studies.
Google began their Ph.D. Fellowship Program all the way back in 2007. The program has been extremely successful, with over 280 fellows coming from a variety of backgrounds and disciplines. Now, Google is looking for its fourth batch of fellows, and they’re doing things a little differently this year. Moreover, they’ve decided to make the program open to computer science students from outside of the United States. This is a major change, as up until now, it was only open to students attending universities.
Google’s doctoral fellowship program is for students who are pursuing a Ph.D. in computer science, engineering, or related fields. This program provides $40,000 per year for each of the three years a student is in the program, as well as opportunities to work at Google. Furthermore, the main purpose of this program is to identify and support outstanding students who are likely to make a significant impact in their field. In addition, the program provides access to other Googlers, as well as to various resources and connections.
- Country: Worldwide
- Host: Google
- Financial Status: Fully Funded
- Education Level: PhD
- Last Date To Apply: Details Provided below
- Different for each region, please check the Official Website for further details.
- Algorithms, Optimizations & Markets.
- Machine Perception, Speech Technology & Computer Vision.
- Mobile Computing.
- Human-Computer Interaction.
- Machine Learning.
- Software Engineering & Programming Languages.
- Quantum Computing.
- Recommender Systems.
- Database Management & Structured Data.
- Natural Language Processing (including Information Retrieval & Extraction).
- Security & Privacy.
- Networking & Systems.
- Cognitive Sciences & Computational Neural.
- Health Research.
Only submit applications if you meet the following program eligibility criteria.
- Nominated students from eligible countries can apply (list of eligible countries available on the official website).
- Full-time graduate students seeking a Ph.D. while enrolling in the institution of the listed eligible countries.
- Be enrolled in an institution as a full-time student.
- Anyone working at Google, as well as their spouse and children, cannot apply.
- If you are already receiving rewards, you are not qualified.
- For Africa, India and Southeast Asia, full-time undergraduate or master’s students can apply.
- Have completed the course before the start of the fellowship. Moreover, For Australian and New Zealand scholars, no such limitation is applied.
Last Date To Apply:
Please check the official website for the deadline and all other important details related to the fellowship program.
How To Apply:
Apply Online via Google Ph.D. Fellowship Program Official Website. Submit your questions very carefully as any error in your application will be the cause of your rejection. Provide everything necessary. Fill in all fields and avoid providing incorrect information. Follow the guidelines on the Official Website to Successfully Submit your Application.
The Google PhD Fellowship Program is a great opportunity for students who are interested in pursuing a career in computer science. Furthermore, the program provides funding and support for students who want to do their dissertation research at a university or research institute. Moreover, Google is offering to fund Ph.D. students who are working on innovative research in computer science and related fields. Furthermore, this article provides all the information you need to know about the Google Ph.D. Fellowship Program, including how to apply. Moreover, If you are a Ph.D. student looking for funding, this program may be right for you.